Sunday 17 July 2011

Positively Pink! MAC Impassioned Face of the Day: New-Retro Pin-up Make-up




Hi Everyone! I hope you are all doing well! This is what I wore today:

Face:
L'Oreal True Match N4 buff beige(turning into one of my fav foundations)
Hard Candy Glamoflauge heavy duty concealer

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Blanc Type
MAC Copperplate
Milani Liquif'Eye metallic eyeliner pencil in black (it's not metallic at all which is why I love it)
Model 21 Lashes in 27T
MAC Zoom Lash mascara (not my fave for worn alone but I like it for false lashes!)

Cheeks:
NYX Rouge Cream blush in Glow
MAC Fashion Frenzy blush from Fafi Collection

Lips:
MAC Impassioned
with a bit of BARRY M #62 lip paint in the pout for a high lighted effect.

Happy Fashions,
Elisa L'Amour

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion feed - latest

My Favorites