Friday 29 July 2011

Lime Green and Orange Color Blocking Makeup: Face of the Day

Hello! Today I felt like mixing things up. I wanted some color and I wanted it bright. Part of me thinks my inner self is rebelling against the idea of wearing a beige outfit. So on some level I needed to shake things up. To be honest I am surprised how much I really love this look.  I am going to make it a regular for the summer. Plus I need to start using my bright eye shadows more often.

 Have your tried color blocking makeup? If so what did you choose to wear?


All of the products used are listed below. But here is my front face of the day!


Doh! I was trying to give you a close up...but you can see the lime green and orange nicely :)


This isn't as close up but I'm not chopped at the chin so I decided it was worth putting in, lol!

Products used:

Eyes: Pharaoh Paint Pot from MAC
Eye Popping Eyeshadow on top from MAC
Soft Brown Eyeshadow from MAC in the crease
L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara

Lips: Lady Danger Lipstick from MAC

Face: L'Oreal True Match Foundation in N4 Buff Beige
Hard Candy Glamoflage Concealer
Harmony Blush from MAC for contour
Goddess from MAC for blush
Apricot Shimmer Brick from Bobbi Brown as highlight.

I hope that was helpful to you! Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!

Happy Fashions,
Elisa L'Amour
New Pollution Designs















No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion feed - latest

My Favorites