Monday 18 July 2011

Don't Change A Thing For Me!

Seriously, I forgot how much I love this song (Don't Change by INXS).  I remember spending the night at a friends house when I was young(er!). She had a really cool older sister (she must have been in 9th or 10th grade at the time) who had short hair, a shaved side and wore a long thin braid. She WAS SO COOL! Too cool to really talk to us (but she was nice! lol). She would play KROQ (alterna rock radio station) all the time....this is how I heard of INXS.

INXS was/is a great band that should not be forgotten... and if you don't know them (because you were born way after their heyday) it's time you run with the cool crowd and quickly familiarize yourself with all their hits on YouTube.

Here's one for starters:


Happy Fashions,
Elisa L'Amour
New Pollution Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion feed - latest

My Favorites