Monday 4 July 2011

Furry Special Vintage Feel: Miu Miu does 1940s for A/W 2011

I really love this look! My favorite part is the fur shoulder covers. Now, I don't recommend going out and buying new fur because you can buy vintage ones at your local thrift store or charity shop. In my opinion, I think it saves a beautiful piece of history from being dumped in a landfill and saves a little animal of today. I think it's the best of both worlds. Recycle, Reuse, Restyle... into Awesomeness! Anyone?
I think this look would be a great opportunity for someone (you never know...maybe me *smiles*) to redesign a vintage fur stole into something modern and yet vintage again, lol.

Tell me what you think? Do you love the retro look?
photo from style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion feed - latest

My Favorites