Tuesday 19 July 2011

THIS WORKS! How to clean a scuff mark off of patent shoes

First!!! Let me say that if you try this do it on a cheap pair of shoes (just in case it gets ruined). I used it on my peep toe red patent shoes from Target. They have been well loved and not worth a shoe repair bill. If you have something expensive or dear to your heart PLEASE take it to an expert. Otherwise, proceed at your own risk :) Oh and just dab...don't rub...well watch the video, you'll see!

Note: I used a cotton bud aka Q-tip because the area that I needed was smaller and it allowed for more precision.



Also I forgot to take before and after pics because...well...I didn't think about until I saw that it worked.

I hope this helps some of you :)

Happy Fashions,
Elisa L'Amour
New Pollution Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion feed - latest

My Favorites