Thursday 18 November 2010

Silverscreen Spotlight: Rita Hayworth

Hi Readers! How are you? I hope you are all doing well :) As you may have guessed I'm having a Rita moment. I just can't get enough. She is so iconic and yet besides black and white pictures we don't always get to see what all the fuss was about. Well below are a few great videos, pictures and excerpts about her. I hope you enjoy! And see you next obsession!

Happy Fashions,
Elisa L'Amourxoxo

I never thought that a choreographer could combine belly dancing and modern dance into one set but here it is and it's AWESOME!!! Well that is until there is a severed head paraded onto the dance floor...at least the plate is silver;)
ps. this is the move Salome from 1953 and this is the Dance of the Seven Veils.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion feed - latest

My Favorites