Wednesday 9 June 2010

Daily Dose: 5 Vitamin Must Haves

I have to say that I am pretty good about taking my vitamins everyday...except for when I forget. But I haven't always been as diligent as I am now. Up until late teens I could only swallow teeny-tiny little pills...so I know your pain if you are one of those people.

I know vitamins aren't something that everyone immediately buys or takes, yet we all hear or read that they're important. So I thought this bit of information from Dr. Michael Roizen, co-author of You: Staying Young would be helpful and easy!

He says that 5 vitamins will help you everyday. Let's break it down:
You: Staying Young: The Owner's Manual for Extending Your Warranty1) One Multivitamin for health and life longevity.
2) Two 600 milligrams of DHA/omega-3 fatty acid (fish oil) for brain function.
3) One 1,000 IU vitamin D for bone and heart health.
4) One 200 milligrams of magnesium to counter act bloat and constipation.

I hope you found this helpful. Now you know what to buy and take to give yourself a quick dose of health.

Happy Health,
Elisa L'Amour
xoxo
You: Staying Young: The Owner's Manual for Extending Your Warranty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion feed - latest

My Favorites