Wednesday 9 December 2009

BLING ON CRACK aka Decoden...you have to have it!




Decoden or Deco-den is the Japanese equivalent of BLING OUT OF CONTROL!!! Take one plain item and make it better then ever!! And I for one love it. I always have loved things that are kitchy and fun and girly. I also love items that verge on gaudy but never ugly. Well, leave it to the Japanese to figure out that awesome medium. It's too cute and cool to be ugly but it's not for the faint of heart.

The other great thing about this decorating style is that anyone can do it. As long as your have a hard surface (read any gadgets new or old, compacts, mirrors...)you can decorate it with rhinestones and little plastic cuteness.

I have ordered supplies to make my own decoden phone and I can't wait to begin. There are plenty of tutorials on youtube (not all in English but you get the gist). So check them out. I suggest that you glue your items onto a phone or gadget cover so you have the option to change. But if you don't care I say GO FOR IT!!!

I will update you once I make my phone. Eeek...So Excited!!!!

Take care for now and HAPPY FASHIONS,
_Elisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion feed - latest

My Favorites