Saturday 17 October 2009

Face of the Day: MAC & Shady Lady from theBalm





I really liked how my make-up came out today so I thought I would share!
For the eyes:

*used LUSCIOUS LANI from theBalm(light pink shimmer)on inner eye

*then EASY WHEEZIE from theBalm (shimmer blue/grey) along the lashline to the outercorner and up to the crease

*then used SCENE(grey) from MAC to darken it a bit.

*then CARBON (matte black) from MAC to vamp up my lash line and outer 'v'

lined the eyes with SMOLDER eyeliner from MAC

For the Lips:

*lined lips with Camerareadycosmetics lipliner in PRETTY (nude) and filled in a bit

*used NYX lipstick in CIRCE (nude) to fill in the inner lip area

*Finished with NYX FRENCH KISS (light shimmer pink) lip gloss

*and MAC SUGAR TRANCE (pale, pale pink almost nude-ish) lip gloss in the pout area

For the Cheeks:

*used NYX cream blush in hotpink

Let me know if you have any questions! Try the look...it's a goodin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion feed - latest

My Favorites