Saturday 3 October 2009

Argan Oil Update: The Pros and Cons


Now that I have tested Eden Beauty Elixir Pure Moroccan Argan Oil for a month straight I can say I love it...but only for certain areas.

In my opinion:

Pros: fills in all fine lines, leaves face moisturized, leaves hair bouncy, helped natural curl to come back after too much processing, little is needed to go the distance, scentless, easy to use.

Cons: caused constant breakouts for my combo/oily skin, left scalp too oily too quickly, not moisturizing enough for hands.

As you can see there are more good aspects of this product then not. I just had to figure how to make it work for me. I stopped using it on my face and everything calmed down. Also I decided to just use the oil on the tips of my hair and work it towards the midpoint of the shaft avoiding my scalp. And using it on elbows, knees, feet and the body in general works well for me but I wash my hands a lot throughout the day so I need something stronger.

I hope this gives you a little more insight on how the product worked for me. It may work differently for you if you have a different skin type or hair type. In general if you have the money I do think it's worth giving it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion feed - latest

My Favorites