Sunday 22 February 2009

an ode to blush

Oh blush how I love thee...

So I tend to get on these kicks (as I call them) where I will only want to use one thing or wear something over and over again. Right now I am on a Nars kick. I am in love with Taj Mahal and Exhibit A used together.

Ok, a smidgy back story. I am originally from southern California and I am used to always having a tan. Then I move to London some three years ago and slowly that tan fades to pale...*tear*. Because of this, blush has become an even more important friend and confidant. I am always searching for that healthy look without looking fake bronzed in the British winters.

Well TADAH! Nars has come to my rescue. I put taj mahal on the upper half of my cheek area (starting from the ear) and blend it into the apples of my cheeks. Wow, nice glow. Then I add exhibit A on the apples of my cheeks (very lightly or else you will look like Bette Davis in 'Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?' Scary!) and blend it up towards my ear. AH PERFECTION!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion feed - latest

My Favorites