Sunday 22 February 2009

gimme more lashes!

I have two favorite mascara's at the moment. The first is L'Oreal telescopic in black and L'Oreal voluminous mascara in carbon black. They help me to achieve a great false lash effect. Actually it's better then that because it looks like my own lashes but far more enviable.

My technique:

First I apply the telescopic to both lashes until I feel they are well defined. Then I take the voluminous mascara and wiggle it back and forth at the base. It provides the most realistic looking va-voom lashes.

I highly recommend this strategy. Also (just for the heck of it) you can take Benefit 'Bad Gal' mascara in blue and wiggle it at the outer bases of your lashes for a brighter and wider look. It's an extra step but people will want to know your secret!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion feed - latest

My Favorites