Saturday 1 October 2011

Last Days of Summer: Poolside Plus Size Outfit of the Day

Some beach somewhere, there’s a big umbrella casting shade over an empty chair. Palm trees are growing, warm breezes blowing. I picture myself there, some beach somewhere.” ~Unknown


I wanted to commemorate the last days of summer and all the warmth of the poolside that will be missed by many of us as we head into fall. 

Fun Fact: I was inspired by a photo of Kate Moss jumping out of a lake on to a dock fully clothed. I saw that image and thought...I want to do that! So I did :) 

I hope you have a wonderful October and transition into fall!

Happy Fashions,
Elisa L'Amour
New Pollution Designs

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fashion Stockist
White top: Lane Bryant
Coral Bra: Cacique
Denim Shorts: Susie's Deals
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stylist, Model, Hair and Makeup: Elisa L'Amour
Photo taken by Jessica
Thank you to 'S' for the use of the pool. I greatly appreciate it :)


2 comments:

Fashion feed - latest

My Favorites