Monday 4 January 2010

Learning Lessons...Project 10 Pan Update


Happy New Year Everyone!

I hope you are looking forward to all new adventures of 2010! I'm sorry that I haven't been posting much or making youtube videos but my computer has gone bust. All will be well soon so hang in there with me.

Second, I have been really trying to work on Project 10 Pan and I have learned that I have quickly disregarded really good products. When I first bought the YSL Perfect Touch Foundation and the Eclat Poudre Compacte (powder compact)I kind of thought that I wasted my money. I didn't love the finish and I thought the brush was annoying. Well I cut off the brush and I really like how the foundation applies on my skin. I think the powder is really great too.

These two products have sat in my make-up drawer for ages but now that I have seriously given them a chance I love them. I am thinking about repurchasing the foundation again....but then again I want to try the new Nars Sheer Matte foundation.

But first things first...finish expensive YSL foundation. With Project 10 Pan you get your monies worth!

As a side note I have finished four products so far...must keep focused to finish 6 more!

Let me know how the project works for you too!

Happy Fashions,
Elisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion feed - latest

My Favorites