Tuesday 23 June 2009

Glaminar and IMAT update!

Just a small mention about the Glaminars held by Kandee Johnson in LA... they were great. I think if you are interested in getting in to make-up she is a good place to start. I learned so much it's crazy! And with all the knowledge I gained from the glaminars I was able to go to IMATS and buy some great things for my kit. Everyone should check out Yabi cosmetics and own a beauty blender sponge. Also I went to Camerareadycosmetics.com and bought the rest of my kit. If you are starting out and need foundations I would highly recommend the RCMA palettes in Shinto and KO. They are HD ready....Ok, I am going a bit deeper then I wanted to without pictures. But they are to come next. Some picutes will be of Kandee and I and then some of the products I bought.

Bye for now...! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion feed - latest

My Favorites