Saturday 9 April 2011

Are you a Diva or Black Cherry Vamp? (Paloma Faith Lipstick Fav!)

Hi Everyone,

If you aren't living in Europe then you probably haven't heard of Paloma Faith yet. (See one of her videos below!) She is an amazing singer and song writer with a great vintage flair. She has a wonderful way of mixing new and vintage to create her own look. And of course her makeup is always on point!

I was doing some research on which lipsticks she wears and I found out she is fond of matte lippies. Two she mentioned were MAC Ruby Woo and Mac Diva. Once I found out this info I was on a mission to find out what Diva looked like. I went to MAC to do a little swatch and realized I already had this color in a creme form and I bought it for a much lower price! The color I am talking about is Revlon's Black Cherry 477. If you like dark, vintage vampy colors then this is a must have for your collection no matter the season.

Need some proof? Check out my photo below:

The finishes are of course different but the color is pretty much the same. On top of that Revlon is lower in price for a color you may not always wear.

In this video Paloma Faith wears Diva (I think!)


I hope this photo was helpful to you and thank you for reading my blog :)

Take care,
Elisa L'Amour
New Pollution Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion feed - latest

My Favorites