Wednesday 2 February 2011

I HAVE A NEW FASHION YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Hi Everyone,

You may have noticed some fashion videos cropping up lately. Well I'm finally taking the plunge into what I truly love: Fashion and Style. I wasn't sure if I would do it or not because it's tough putting yourself out on the internet with all the potential negative faceless feedback. But I decided that I can't worry about what people think and I need to do what I love.

So on my channel called Ms Elisa L'Amour and Co I'm going to be giving you styling tips, Outfits of the Day and Celebrity Inspired Styles. And in case you are wondering I added the "and Co" to my channel name because I hope to have guests featured on there as well.

Also, thank you all for subscribing and viewing my videos. I really appreciate it. If you have a youtube account (it's free to sign up) I'd really appreciate if you subscribed to either one of my channels.

Thanks you so much and HAPPY FASHIONS,
Elisa L'Amour
New Pollution Designs

Fashion Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/mselisalamourandco

Beauty Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/newpollutiondesigns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion feed - latest

My Favorites