Saturday 20 March 2010

Hello Kitty Inspired Cocktail Headband Sneak Peek + Poem

To herald in my latest collection soon to appear on etsy (newpollutiondesigns.etsy.com) my friend, published poet, author and journalist, Sarah Torribio has kindly created a poem for this happy occasion. I hope you enjoy!

CAT POWER
Kawaii means cute in Japanese
and you are, my Sanrio siren.
Hello, I wear my love for you
for all the world's admiring.

Your kittenish sense of fashion
and your enigmatic eyes
exude your proud philosophy:
"Dress well, and accessorize."

Please check out her health and beauty blog for the examiner at http://www.examiner.com/x-10873-LA-Health-and-Beauty-Examiner
----------------------------------------------
Here is the sneak peak vid for my Hello Kitty Inspired Headbands!



Happy Fashions from New Pollution Designs,
Elisa L'Amour xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion feed - latest

My Favorites