Tuesday 16 June 2009

GLAMINARS AND IMAT


So I am on countdown now because I am going to Kandee Johnson's make-up seminars in Los Angeles. If you haven't seen her tutorials on youtube then you must be under a rock. It's under Kandeethemakeupartist on youtube.I am so excited. I am going to all three dates!!!That's Friday, Saturday and Sunday... Eek. And on Saturday after the seminar I am going to IMATS 2009 in pasadena. Apparently a lot of youtubers like xsparkage, petrilude, fafinetterx3 and others are supposed to attend. I wonder if I will see anyone or even recognize them. But I am looking forward to getting make-up and make-up tools at a discount from IMATS. Plus Kandee has set it up so that those who attend her Glaminars also get a special discount at certain booths at IMATS!!! YEAH! So looks to be an awesome weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion feed - latest

My Favorites